The Hellenic BioCluster, member of Medic Nest consortium, is organising its 3rd Forum on the subject of “Supporting disruptive innovation to maximize the economic and social impact of the bio-industry sector”, scheduled to be held between 15 – 17 June 2023 at Megaron Athens International Conference Centre, Athens, Greece.
We are inviting you to the 3rd HBio Forum, which features a 3-day, cutting-edge programme with inspiring speakers from across the globe, all experts in disruptive innovation, with the aim to connect the global biotech innovation community under the sunny Athens skies. During the Forum B2B meeting opportunities will be provided between attendees and sponsors/exhibitors.
The 3rd HBio Forum will also include targeted panels of industry experts, mentors and life sciences professionals to discuss hot topics related to investment such as raising capital and achieving success, followed by a Pitching Competition.
Topics to be covered:
- The vision of the Biotechnology & Life science
- Opportunities & Challenges for SMEs and Universities in the bio-industry sector
- Bridging the Gap from Discovery to Commercialization
- The role of clinical research in supporting disruptive innovation
- Innovative approaches to Tailoring Disease Prevention and Treatment
5 Reasons to attend HBio Forum?
- 3-day, cutting-edge programme with international experts in disruptive innovation
- B2B partnering opportunities with other attendees and/or sponsors/exhibitors
- Face-to-face networking
- Meet with BioIndustry Companies
- Pitch to international VCs and angel investors
For more information on the event, please visit: https://www.erasmus.gr/microsites/1273
Let’s stay in touch! Please contact us here: https://www.erasmus.gr/microsites/1273/contact-form